About Mark Stephens
From the age of eight Mark Stephens used meditation to help control his severe asthma attacks. Throughout his teenage years and twenties he studied meditation under Chinese teachers, Japanese masters and Tibetan monks.
A Ju-Jutsu Black Belt, bestselling author and leading hypnotherapist, in 1990, Mark was given a possible six months to live with a rapidly growing second-stage lymphoma. Mark used a wide variety of eastern healing methods and complimentary treatments which he combined with the best of western medicine to overcome his health challenges. With a clean bill of health 27 years later, Mark inspires people to transform their own lives through his seminars and groundbreaking hypnosis and motivation programs.
He has worked with a former World Number One tennis player, an NRL final winning team and a host of celebrities. In 2014, Mark helped one of Australia’s heaviest men shed 207 kg using the power of his mind. This is an Australian record for any method of weight loss, and was described by a Current Affair as “Australia’s greatest weight loss story ever”.
Stephens developed his Think Slim diet programme, which has helped over 15,000 overweight and obese Australians lose weight. He conducts hypnotic lap band weekend seminars around the country as well mind/body sessions at his Little Forest Health Retreat in NSW.
Some of Mark’s accomplishments include:
- Master Practitioner of Hypnosis (ABH)
- Accredited Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Jujutsu Black Belt with 37 years of experience
- Tai Chi teacher with 36 years of experience
- Qui Gong (Chi Kung) Teacher with 35 years of experience
- Author of “Think Slim” and “Think Quit”, both published by Allen & Unwin
- Creator of the groundbreaking Think Slim, Think Calm, Think Sleep and Think Quit programs, and the Phobia Free audio program
One Minute Energiser video
The MindFree app or one of our retreats will help you:
- Retrain your brain to reduce pain
- Shed excess weight with ease
- Reduce anxiety, tension and stress
Our Vision & Mission
Our vision is to provide the ultimate meditation-hypnosis-therapy app to support everyone to be stress free, fat free, insomnia free, smoke free and phobia free. Our programmes help people have wonderful relationships, increase their confidence and overcome or reduce sadness and depression.
Our MindFree app programmes allows people to release their past, be more present and create a positive, compelling and abundant future for themselves, their family, their friends and their community.
From medication to meditation
What else is in the MindFree app?
- Pain Control Hypnosis
- Mindful eating meditations to help you control portions
- Short mantra meditations to change your mindset
- New sleep sessions for your deepest sleep ever
- Motivation sessions to inspire you to burn the fat
- And every new session we create into the future
Read what these four Doctors have said about Mark’s hypnosis methods.
“I am still amazed every day by the results.” Dr Karen Richardson GP
“This Is a simple, inexpensive prescription any of us can follow. I firmly believe the techniques described by Mark should be taught to all high school students." Dr Katherine Willis-Sullivan MD
“I'm your client Kristalee’s GP. She has been doing hypnosis through your app. I'm writing in to thank you for all she's achieved in this short period since. Krystalee has started meditating and thus medicating less. I've been recommending ''Mind Free'' to other patients that could benefit.” Dr Arti Vaid
“Your Think Slim program is a major advance in the treatment of obesity.” Dr Neil Peace MD
Increase calm, reduce stress, sleep better and feel happier.
Your Transformation starts here
Get health updates, tutorials and free stuff.
Register for our retreats, interstate weekends and seminars.
We guarantee 100% privacy.
Your information will not be shared